Upper Arm Alignment Cams
Shipping & Delivery
Dirt King ships their products within the United States and Internationally. Most products ship via UPS or USPS. Orders that exceed $500 require a signature confirmation. On bulk orders contact Dirt King for a freight quote. The customer is responsible for import taxes and fees on international shipments.
Damaged or Missing Parts
In an instance where you receive a damaged package a claim must be made with Dirt King. The claim can be submitted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing photos of the damaged packages and damaged products. The email must also include your order number as well. Do not discard any of the original packaging or try installing the products.
While every precaution is taken there could be a case where you are missing parts. If this happens please send an email to email@example.com with your order number, list of missing parts, photo of the package or packages, and a photo of the quality control tag located on the back of the box.
If the shipping carrier losses your package please contact Dirt King. A claim will be filled with the shipping carrier. Unfortunately, we do not have much control over this situation and must wait for the carrier to process the claim.
The customer must contact Dirt King to arrange for freight shipping. Dirt King will palletize the order and the customer can deal directly with the freight carrier if preferred. The shipment can be delivered to a home or business. The customer must be present for the delivery to inspect and sign for the package. Before signing confirm that you received all items listed on the packing slip and nothing is damaged. If you receive damaged parts or are missing parts leave a note on the bill of landing and sign it. Make sure the driver is aware of the situation and signs your copy of the bill of landing with the noted damages or missing parts. Once you have taken possession of the package file a claim with Dirt King by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, copy of your bill of landing, and photos of the damaged items or list of missing parts. Do not discard any of the original packaging or try installing the products. Dirt King will do everything possible to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days.
- Product must have been purchased from us and not a dealer.
- A 3% processing fee is deducted from all refunds.
- On shipped orders a 7% restocking fee and a 3% processing fee is deducted from all refunds.
- Products such as bumpers, hitches, and bed cages that have optional powder coat added are subject to a 7% restocking fee and a 3% processing fee. If the order is canceled before the product is powder coated then the 7% restocking fee can be waived.
- On shipped orders we are not responsible for return shipping or refunding the original shipping amount.
- Parts must be returned in the original package and condition as they were sent.
- No returns on items that have been damaged or installed.
- Refund will be issued once the parts have been received and inspected.
- Custom products are non refundable.
- Crypto orders will be refunded the same coin amount that was paid originally.
All products sold or manufactured by Dirt King are intended for off-road use only. Our suspension systems are not to be modified from its original design in any way. Dirt King is not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths that may occur from use of any products offered. Installation of this system will alter the center of gravity of the vehicle and may increase the risk of a roll over as compared to stock. Customer assumes all liability in assuring that parts are correctly installed and maintained.